COMMUNITY IS QUAY
EXPECT PROCESSING DELAYS UP TO SEVEN DAYS + SLOWER-THAN-NORMAL SHIPPING TIMELINES. SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.
QUAY CUSTOMER CARE IS EXPERIENCING RECORD NUMBERS OF INQUIRIES - our team is working around the clock to respond to every message. Sending multiple messages regarding your issue will not result in faster service.
We know that these times are unprecedented, and we’re taking it one day at a time right here with you. We’re more committed to our community than ever, and for this reason, we’re making a few changes to the way that we normally operate. We are closely monitoring the situation, and we will keep this page updated to reflect our current position. We’re also here to chat with you at any time—just send us a note to email@example.com or tweet at us @quayaustralia.
ONLINE SHOPPING & DELIVERY
- Quay.com is open for shopping globally. All our distribution centers are shipping at this time. We are following local health mandates and taking additional precautions, including staffing & extra cleaning in our warehouses.
- ORDERS WILL TAKE UP TO 7 DAYS TO PROCESS.
- If it’s been more than 7 days and you haven’t received your order confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (last updated: 9/4/20)
CURRENT UPDATE FROM USPS
- Due to unplanned facility closures & overall increase in volume, ALL CARRIERS HAVE REMOVED GUARANTEED DELIVERY WITHIN SPECIFIC TIMEFRAMES.
- Shipping is taking an additional 16-20 DAYS for packages to arrive.
- For the most accurate information regarding deliveries to your area, we recommend checking with your local carriers and/or governments to see if deliveries may be restricted or disrupted, affecting the estimated delivery date for your order (last updated: 16/6/20).
To do our part in protecting our communities, we have temporarily closed our Quay Retail Stores.
We have extended our online & shops return window.
Online purchases are available for return 60 days after purchase.
All return processing may be delayed up to 7 days. (last updated: 17/6/20).
In-store purchase made in the 30-day window prior to closure on March 16, we will accept your return as soon as we re-open and for 30 days after that (last updated: 4/9/20)
Quay is producing certified protective goggles + glasses for front line healthcare workers in the US, Australia, and Europe. With your support, we are able to donate thousands of pairs of certified protective eyewear AND thousands of pairs of blue light glasses as support gifts to the heroes on the front lines.
Our goal during this time is to stay connected and share uplifting content from you, our incredible squad, as we’re feeling the need for positivity, community, and self-love. Again, if any of this doesn’t feel right to you—let us know at email@example.com or on twitter @quayaustralia. We’re on this ride together.
Sending love + good energy,